If the extension panel is empty we recommend you to check this article first:
If you're here you probably found a bug 🐛 or have an issue with the extension, but we're here to help!
To understand and fix your issue we'll need:
- A description of your problem
- A screenshot (big time saver for both of us! It helps us understand and find the solution faster)
- The extension's logs (see below)
- (Optional, we will ask for it if needed) Adobe Illustrator's or Photoshop's logs (see below)
Send us a message including this 👆 on the online chat or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org 👋 (We'll get back to you as soon as possible!)
How to get the extension's logs?
The easy way
- Open the extension, and click on the menu (top-right corner)
- Click on "Send Logs"
- Send us the zip file that was created on your computer's desktop 😉
The not so easy way
- Find the Fontself folder (see below)
- Compress / zip the "logs" folder
- Send us the zip file
Location of the Fontself folder:
On macOS: "/Users/YOURUSERNAME/Library/Application Support/Fontself"
On Windows: "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fontself"
How to get the Adobe Illustrator's or Photoshop's logs?
- Download the Adobe Log Collector Tool from https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html
- Double click on the file you just downloaded to execute the Log Collector Tool
- Follow the instructions of the tool (for more details check instructions for macOS and Windows on the download page)
- Send us the zip file that was created on your computer's desktop 🎉